22 May 127: Adrenals, Hormones, Hashimotos, & More: A Q&A Session
In this episode of The Dr. Kinney Show, I’m doing a Q&A session and answering all of the questions you guys have sent me about your health and wellness.
I always appreciate getting feedback and questions from you all, and I’m excited to be diving into some of them with you today.
It can be hard to know what’s going on with your health, especially when your body doesn’t seem to be reacting to medication and treatments the way you would expect it to. My goal is to give you some advice on what to do in these instances and how to get the support and testing you need.
Join me as I dive into common listener questions about Hashimotos and autoimmune diseases, relaxation techniques, imbalanced hormones, ways to test your adrenals, and why your thyroid may not be responding to medications as expected.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- How to find out the root cause of your autoimmune disease
- Ways to incorporate more self-love practiced into your life to improve your health
- Why you actually need to practice relaxing regularly
- What you need to know about your PMS symptoms, ovulation time, and hormones
- The best way to test your adrenals and what the results mean for your health
- What to do if you’re not responding to thyroid medication when you have a thyroid disorder
I hope you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful. Thank you all so much for your questions!
We will be doing another Q&A episode soon, so if you have a burning health question you want me to answer, make sure to send it in.
Where We Can Connect:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy