19 Jun 130: Biohacking Your Way To Radiant Skin with Rachel Varga
What does radiance mean to you?
In this episode of The Dr. Kinney Show, I got to sit down with Rachel Varga to talk about what radiance really means. We are diving into how radiance can improve your self-care habits and so much more so that we can reduce stress and have a beautiful mindset.
When you emanate radiance, you have a different energy about you that will exude onto others, attracting more people similar to you. When you look good, you feel good, and these tips will help you bring more radiance into your life.
Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS is a Double Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist since 2011 with over 20,000 procedures performed, host of a top 20 podcast The Rachel Varga Podcast, an international clinical trainer for other Physicians and Nurses, celebrity skin expert featured by Dave Asprey, JJ Virgin and more!
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- How Rachel got started in the field she is in
- The core reason for self-care and beautification and why it isn’t as superficial as you think
- The power of getting in tune with elevated emotions like joy, radiance, and love
- Resilient radiance and resilient beauty and how it instills more confidence in you
- How purifying your environment can change your life
- How we can get out of the negative cycle
- The five key layers to reducing environmental toxins for healthy skin
- Easy ways to detox your life
I hope you enjoyed this episode with Rachel! It really is amazing how self-care and beautification can impact your life and health.
If you want to learn more from Rachel, make sure to follow her on Instagram, check out her podcast, and visit her website. As a gift to my listeners, she is offering the promo code ERINKINNEY for 15% off sitewide.
Where We Can Connect:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy