17 Jul 132: Embracing Emotional Healing To Become Your Healthiest, Most Authentic Self with Dr. Christian Gonzalez
Dr. Christian Gonzalez, aka Dr. G, completed his Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine at the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2014. During his time there, he took an interest in many fields of medicine, but it wasn’t until his mother passed of cancer that he decided to shift his focus to oncology.
Upon graduation, he found a passion in helping people optimize their health in preventing chronic disease. He soon realized that cancer was not simply nutritional or exercise-based, it was much more than that.
The relationships we have with our home, the environment, and the people in our lives all play a role in the development of chronic disease. As he studied this concept more, Dr. G became passionate about environmental medicine as well as the mind, body, and spirit connection.
Dr. G has shifted from working with patients to focusing his energy on mass education. He has become a trusted voice in the auditing of healthy brands so that the consumer is empowered to make the best choice for themselves and their families.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- What emotional healing is and how it helps your body
- What the manifestation of physical health issues is often coming from
- What happens when you repress your emotions
- How expressing your anger can help you come into your power
- The fundamentals you need to be truly healthy
- What happens when you are in your fullest alignment
- Steps to healing your emotions so that you can be your most authentic self
- The power of presence and how it impacts your emotional health
- How intuitive and ecstatic dancing can help us release emotion
- What it means to be in your masculine or feminine energy
There is so much power in taking the steps you need to release your emotions and getting in alignment with who you are authentically. Doing this will help you improve both your emotional and physical health.
I hope you enjoyed this episode with Dr. G! If you want to learn more about him, check out his website, follow him on Instagram, and tune in to his podcast. If you are interested in working with him, visit ELM Health to get started.
Where We Can Connect:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy