15 Feb Harmonious Hormones
Do you have any of the following?
- Pms, cramping, heavy periods, breast tenderness, ovulation symptoms
- Anxiety, depression, irritability or moodiness
- Acne, eczema, dry skin or hair loss
- Gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea or abdominal pain
- Fog brain, memory loss or loss of motivation
- Fatigue, weight gain or fluid retention
- A feeling like something is off in your body, despite all of your labs being normal
- What do all of those previously listed symptoms have in common?
They are all signs that your hormones are OUT of balance!
As a woman, you have an extremely delicate dance going on in your body every month that is governed by what we call the endocrine system. This “system” includes your thyroid, your sex hormones, your adrenals and your glucose regulation. All of these parts of the endocrine system must follow their parts in the delicate dance in order for you to feel like your body is functionally optimally. When you experience any of these symptoms it is a sign to me that one of those “dancers” is not in sync with the rest of them. I created this workshop to help you understand all of the different parts of your endocrine system and how you can rebalance and restore harmony in your body.
In This Workshop You Will Learn:
- The different parts of the endocrine system and how they work together
- The tests you need to have run to determine what is going on with your hormones
- How to eat a hormone balancing diet
- How to think smart about medications, supplements and herbs
- Lifestyle changes to balance hormones that won’t disrupt your life
- How to rebalance your hormones and get your life back on track
522 Chesapeake Avenue