11 Jan 3: How Stress Affects Your Hormones with Dr. Ginger Nash
Did you notice an irregular change in your hormones in 2020? Did you skip periods, get more periods, experience mood swings or experience any other unusual symptoms?
2020 was a strange year for a lot of reasons, but I bet you haven’t thought about how it might have affected your hormones.
In today’s episode, I am joined by my good friend, Dr. Ginger Nash, who is an expert in hormonal therapy and lymphatic drainage. We are talking all about how our bodies make hormones, how they break down hormones, and what that looks like whether you’re a woman cycling, going through menopause, or trying to get pregnant. We even talk a little bit about male hormones.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Why you might have noticed changes to your cycle in 2020
- How stress affects your hormones
- The role of lymphatic drainage in hormonal changes
- The difference between eliminating and detoxing
- Keeping your lymphs moving
- The importance of hormonal balance within the body
- What to expect from perimenopause
- How laying down for 10 minutes can improve your day
- Finding what works for you at any given point in your life
- Acknowledging that medication can play an important role
Paying attention to our hormones is so important. Since our hormones control and affect so much within our bodies, keeping them balanced can take a little more work than we realize.
Give your body some extra love by taking Dr. Nash’s advice from this episode, and start to improve the way that you feel each day.
Where We Can Connect:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy