11 Jan 2: An Introduction to Naturopathic Medicine: The Best Diet for Your Blood Type with Dr. Peter D’Adamo
Did you know that your blood type can tell you what diet is best for you? Pretty cool, right?
We have our very first guest on the Dr. Kinney Show today to talk about this!
I’m so pleased to introduce you to one of my favorite naturopathic doctors, Dr. Peter D’Adamo. He is the author of Eat Right For Your Blood Type, creator of the Opus 23 program and so much more.
In this episode, Dr. Peter D’Adamo is sharing some of the things he’s learned over the years as a naturopathic doctor including how your blood type can determine what diet is best for you, why keeping your diet simple is usually best and the importance of receiving personal and individualized care.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Why a simple diet is usually best
- The importance of fixing one problem at a time
- The relationship between your blood type and your diet
- How much you can learn from your blood type
- Why a diet that has worked for you before might not work for you now
- The value of understanding what’s happening in your body
- What a naturopathic doctor actually does
- Thinking and treating patients outside of the box
I hope you learned something new from Dr. D’Adamo. It’s an honor to have you, as well as him, here for this episode.
I’ll catch you back here for the next one!
Where We Can Connect:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!