27 Mar 119: The Healing Power of Sex and Psychedelics with Dr. Cat Meyer
How is your sexual health? In this episode, I sat down with Dr. Cat Meyer to dive into all things sexuality, and sensuality, and how improving this area of your life can improve your overall health.
Dr. Cat Meyer, PsyD, LMFT is a licensed psychotherapist specializing in sex, trauma, and ketamine-assisted therapy (KAP), author, yoga teacher, and international speaker dedicated to evolving the relationship we have surrounding sexuality and our bodies.
She is the host of podcasts Sex Love Psychedelics and Erotically Wasted and the founder of SexLoveYoga.com, an online platform for education and programs on relationships, sexuality, and embodiment.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- How Dr. Cat became a sex and psychedelic therapist
- The types of people that Dr. Cat helps
- The healing power of sex
- How trauma can impact your sexuality
- What sensuality is and how it relates to your nervous system
- How Dr. Cat helps people on her retreats
- The importance of working on your pelvic floor
- Ketamine Assisted Therapy and how it can be used for sexual health
- The energy connected to sex
- Preparation for the use of psychedelics
- The importance of having boundaries in sexual situations
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Dr. Cat! Having a healthy sex life can greatly improve your overall health. If you are struggling in this area, finding someone you trust to help you is so important.
Where We Can Connect:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy