12 Feb 156: The Impact Your Hormone Health Has on Your Immune System
Are your hormones impacting your immune system?
As important as our nutrients are, our hormonal health has a major impact on what our immune system is doing.
In this episode of The Dr. Kinney Show, I’m diving into this topic and sharing how you can support your immune system through the hormonal lens.
I know getting sick can have a major impact on your life, and that can add a lot of stress. So it’s super important to keep your endocrine system balanced so that you have a healthy immune system and you’re not getting sick constantly.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- How your body temperature reflects your thyroid health
- Levels you need to check with your doctor if you think there’s a problem with your thyroid
- How your adrenals can impact your immune system
- Tips for monitoring your energy levels
- How your cortisol levels can impact the rest of your body and immune system
- What can happen to your immune system during your cycle
- What you need to know when it comes to your blood sugar levels and pH
If you’re struggling with getting sick often and you can’t seem to get better, definitely consider looking into your hormone system to see if something’s off. And if it is, work towards fixing it and you’ll definitely see an improvement in your immunity.
Where We Can Connect:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy