04 Dec 147: The Toxin Takedown: Reclaiming Control of Your Health with Courtney Bursich
We all know that toxins can be incredibly harmful, but how can we get rid of them?
Toxins are everywhere in our environment, but it is possible to reduce the toxic load and take back control of your health. In this episode of The Dr. Kinney Show, Courtney Bursich is here to talk about toxins and the things we can do to reduce the toxic burden and live a healthier, toxin-free life.
Courtney is an AADP Board Certified Health Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner. She has worked with hundreds of women to improve their health through foundational principles of holistic medicine.
Courtney currently works for the leading school of health, The Health Institute, alongside Dr. Josh Axe and Dr. Chris Motley. She is the co-host of the top 100 health podcast, The Ancient Health Podcast, and serves to train individuals on natural and effective ways to heal their mind, body, and spirit.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- The ownership we have over our own health
- The role of toxins in the increasing chronic disease patterns in adults and children
- The things in your life that you may not realize increase your toxic load
- Swaps you can make in your life to reduce exposure to toxins
- How harmful your microwave can be, even to healthy meals
- Toxins that could be coming from your pet products
- The power of rest when it comes to detoxifying your body
- Why we don’t have to overcomplicate our health
- The ultimate biohack in your life
- How to find the tools in your life to help you improve your health
I hope you enjoyed learning more about how to eliminate toxins in your environment and improve your health with Courtney. It’s so important to remember that you know your body better than anyone and you can take control of your health by getting back to the fundamentals.
Where We Can Connect:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy