14 Mar The Ultimate Stress Reset Workshop
- Fatigued of being fatigued?
- In constant fight-or-flight mode and you can’t get out?
- Stressed by attempting to reduce your stress?
- Being told by different doctors that your fatigue and stress is “all in your head?”
- Being told by a doctor that your thyroid results are totally normal and, therefore, you couldn’t be fatigued? (Even though you are?)
- Advised by doctors that your issue is depression, and you need to take anti-depressants?
- Feel overwhelmed by all of the information out there on how to address and fix adrenal fatigue?
If you’re like most modern, busy, career women you’ve probably answered “Yes” to at least a few of the above questions. Join me on March 14th and learn the answers to these questions and many more!
You’re going to learn:
- The right way to exercise to maximize stress reduction
- The simplest, fastest shifts you can make in your eating habits to rapidly change your stress response
- The best way to balance your sex hormones so that your moods are stable
- How to think smart about the various medications, supplements and herbs that you’re considering
- The least-disruptive way to make the lifestyle changes you’ll need to make to solve the problem
- How to make sure you don’t get stressed out about reducing your stress!
By the time you walk away from this workshop, you’re going to have a complete mindset shift around the stress in your life.
You’re going to come away with an understanding of why the things you’ve tried in the past haven’t worked.
But more important, you’re going to have a roadmap for what will work.
My main aim in this workshop is to make you feel empowered around fixing your adrenal fatigue–and that’s exactly how you’re going to feel when you walk out.