25 Dec 150: Tired of Being Tired? How to Get Your Energy Back
Struggling with fatigue?
This has to be the number one symptom people come into my practice looking for help with. When it comes to fatigue, many things could be causing it, and there are a lot of things you need to consider when getting to the root cause.
In this episode of The Dr. Kinney Show, I’m doing a deep dive into fatigue and the things you can talk to your doctor about if you’re feeling more tired than usual. I’m also giving you some insight into how I pinpoint the cause of someone’s fatigue.
Hint: Many times, it’s more than just one thing!
So join me as I go over all the things that can impact your body’s energy levels so that you can identify the problem and get your energy back.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- The first thing you need to look into when it comes to fatigue
- Infections I would screen for when I’m treating a patient with fatigue
- Things in your environment that could be causing fatigue
- The impact your iron and nutrient levels can have on your energy levels
- Why your gut health is so important when it comes to fatigue
- Things you can do at home to improve your energy levels
- Why having hobbies and passions can improve your energy levels
I hope you found this episode helpful and it gives you some guidance on where to start if you’re feeling really fatigued.
The good news is there are so many professionals and practitioners out there who can help you with a lot of these pieces. So if you’re struggling, remember to get help because you deserve to feel better and it’s really nice to feel supported.
Where We Can Connect:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy