06 Nov 143: Unlocking the Secrets to Regrowing Your Hair After Hair Loss with Fred Ondris
Are you suffering from hair loss?
You’re not alone! This is a huge issue and something I see a lot with my patients.
In this episode, I sat down with Fred Ondris who is the manager at one of my favorite companies, Nutrafol.
He’s here to talk all about their product, and share a little bit about hair loss, why people lose hair, and some of the things we can do to get hair to regrow.
It’s natural to feel upset when your hair falls out and you can’t figure out why. But there are some things that you can do to begin to regrow it, and we are diving into all of your options today.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- How many people are struggling with hair loss and why it’s on the rise
- Why it’s so important to find out why you’re losing your hair
- How stress impacts your nutrient absorption
- How taking care of your body from the inside takes care of your hair
- Why less is more when it comes to health and beauty products
- How Nutrafol is created and how it helps people regrow their hair
- What you need to understand about red light therapy for hair growth
- How much hair loss is too much
- How long it takes to regrow hair after hair loss
- The emotional component of hair loss
As devastating as hair loss can be, it doesn’t mean that you have to give up and lose all your hair! Working with a health care provider can get you the answers you need and on the path to getting your hair back.
I always recommend Nutrafol to my patients and I am so glad Fred came on the show because it’s a product I really believe in. If you’re local to the area, you can come and get it at my office. If not, you can head over to Nutrafol.com to get started!
Where We Can Connect:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy