31 Jul 133: Unraveling the Body-Mind Connection: Understanding How Trauma Impacts Your Health with Joshua Cameron
Wondering how trauma impacts your body?
In this episode of The Dr. Kinney Show, I sat down with Joshua Cameron who is a master healer to have a chat about how the body expresses certain traumas and how the body essentially keeps the score.
Joshua is a firm believer that anyone can heal from anything, it’s just a matter of your beliefs. Your mindset can change everything. Joshua combines spirituality, meditation, and other healing practices to bring people from a place of trauma and pain to profound healing.
Joshua Cameron is a combat veteran whose first warzone was 8 days after Sept 11th, 2001. Learning how to heal his own trauma and chronic pain has led him to become a master healer where he now helps those suffering from similar chronic health conditions.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Joshua’s experience with trauma
- How spirituality influences Joshua’s healing practice
- The physical manifestations of trauma
- The spiritual afflictions that can impact your body and health
- The power of stilling your mind through meditation
- How to get started with manifestation practice
- Why identifying as your disease drowns out the spiritual realm
- Why practicing feeling better can change your body
- The first steps to healing when you have health anxiety
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Joshua! If you are interested in learning more about how you can work with him, make sure to visit his website. He works with patients across the globe.
Where We Can Connect:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one!
Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy